The Flying Colours' First Voyage

A place to announce forthcoming events and roleplays, organised by imms or players.
Bernard
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

The Flying Colours' First Voyage

Post by Bernard » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:29 pm

Hello everyone.

My name is Bernie. I'm new in the Waterdeep area, and I've made a lot of you as good friends already. Together with a few other young adventurers, we've decided to form our very own adventuring company: The Flying Colours! There were some questions for a little while that some people had, so I wanted to announce the official start of the company so people can feel free to reach out about it.

At this time, no one is barred from joining for any set reason, so I hope that nobody feels like they wouldn't be allowed to participate. If you're interested, just ask! Young, old, inexperienced or seasoned, any adventurer is welcome to come join in on the fun. Even if you aren't an adventurer as your main profession, there's a place for you here.

This is also to announce the date and time of our first 'official' outing, though no doubt members will be continuing to head out and have fun together in the mean time anyway. On the time posted below, we'll be heading deep into the bog north of the city, where the river floods an old area of the Ardeep woods. It will be dangerous, with crocodiles, trolls, and who knows what else stalking the muddy and murky waters! Bring your rubber boots.

Thank you so very much for reading,
- Bernie

Time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ... 1=137&ah=2
Bernard
Sword Bumbler
Sword Bumbler

Re: The Flying Colours' First Voyage

Post by Bernard » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:11 pm

This is in about four hours! We'll meet up around the garden in Waterdeep near the Font of Knowledge. Even if you have no interest in joining an adventuring company, you are welcome to come and join in on the adventure!