Gods

Althasizor
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Gods

Post by Althasizor » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:39 am

I recently stumbled across a YouTube channel with a tooon of videos exploring different aspects of the Realms. Of particular interest to me was the series on the Pantheon, explaining in a few minutes a great deal of information about the gods, their worshipers, and their place in the Realm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjB8vCHm7pg
I found that while I did know most of the information shared in these videos, there was a lot of little things I didn't that make the world feel more alive to me. The video linked above in particular, there's a moment where he says: ".. Lliirans are some of the smoothest diplomats, also. And often speak to rulers and wealthy merchants of how useful the Church of Lliira is at keeping the common people happy." which makes her worship sound much wider spread and influential than is usually portrayed here!
What are you talking about? What, that guy?
That was like that when I got here.

Orplar
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Re: Gods

Post by Orplar » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:07 am

AJ Picket also has a great channel
"Be bold and let your feet guide you upon your own path. With any Luck, you'll wind up in a fabulous place. Work upon your skills, perfect them. You will be rewarded as you want" - Orplar Leafall, Lucks Guide