- A moon elf bard or thief who was pretty merry and fond of festivals who wanted to follow Sehanine. Eventually ditched because I have already two elves. What inspired me was the relative rarity of moon elves around the kingdoms.
- A dwarf skald who played kettledrums, horns deafening everybody and who sang off-key to boot. Eventually ditched because making it work as a mechanical bard was hard and because I have already another dwarf I play little, so no point in having two.
- A forest gnome bard who imitates animal noises and performs while hidden. A very atypical kind of bard indeed, and probably something to app for. I was inspired by the music of the Sakha singer Yuliyana
. Eventually ditched because I have already a forest gnome and a wood elf bard and because I feared animal noises may become monotonous works in the long run.
- A Waukeenar thief who was basically a merchant from Calimport, rather than a real thief. So one of those thieves who actually fight other thieves. Ditched because I have already a Bedine and even if they are definitely not the same thing they are close.
- A Shou tea maker escaping from T'u Lung, class thief and wanted to apply to follow the Way, black Chung Tao. Eventually ditched because I feel a bit odd playing roles based too heavily on real world cultures different from mine, as I found out playing my Bedine. I think I will eventually play a character from Kara-Tur eventually, though.
- Same as above but a wu jen (mechanically mage) but this time coming from Shou Lung and following the Way still, but white Chung Tao. And ditched more or less for the same reasons.
- A real monk using polearms based on the sohei from oriental adventures. I wanted to apply for either a Shaoling monk from Shou Lung or a monk from Tabot, as well as following the Path of Enlightenment. See above.
- A thief, but actually a rider from the Tuigan steppes. The idea was to follow Akadi and take bow proficiency, mounted combat and mounted archery. Again, see above.
- An aasimar thief with katana from Kozakura, descended from a being of the celestial bureaucracy. It was inspired by this
picture, but eventually I ditched it because it seemed to me too manga. I wanted to apply to follow the Way of Enlightenment, Kanchai school.
- An Uthgardt barbarian from the black raven or the red tiger tribe (more inclined toward the red tiger actually), again thief but taking short axes, long axes and bows. Of course follower of Uthgar. Ditched because I have already an orc thief which is more barbaric.
- An Aurilite thief from the North, i.e. north from Luskan and heavily inspired to Red Sonja. Same story of the Uthgardt.
- A human druid of Silvanus. This was actually even created, because I think Silvanus is *the* druid deity of Forgotten Realms and I would love to see more Silvanites in game, but at the same time I was not able to come up with an interesting personality for such a role, so I ditched him.
- A human bard follower of Selune and beloning to the Gur people, who are inspired to real world Romany. Same story about cultures based on real world ones quite different from mine. She was meant to be a fortune teller and a soothsayer.
- Deep gnome deep shadow. I have a deep gnome already and I feared deep shadows could turn out to be a guild I would enjoy so much playing.
- Kobold sorcerer. Don't think either kobolds or sorcerers will become playable anytime soon, so ditched.
- Yuan-ti thief. Same story.
- Deep Imaskari ranger who hunts in the Underdark to gather components for their kinsmen experiments. Some kind of monster hunter. Again, don't think the race will become playable in the near future.
Also, yeah, in general I ditched many of these concepts because I have already many alts and I thought it may be better to focus on them a bit more instead than on creating even more alts. If anybody likes any of the concepts above feel free to use them!