Player Status

For the discussion of general topics about the game.
Amira
Sword Apprentice
Sword Apprentice

Re: Player Status

Post by Amira » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:27 pm

As some of you already know, I managed to completely destroy my glasses. Sadly I don't have any kind of backup and so I am pretty much blind.

This means that until I manage to get my hands on new glasses (or contacts) I won't be able to play FK.

I can still chat on Discord (on my tablet, held close to my face) but in general my screen time will be very limited. If you need me to see something, make sure to tag me or send a private message.
Tyeslan
Sword Grand Master
Sword Grand Master

Post by Tyeslan » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:59 pm

I am currently swamped with intake meetings for my son for the next four weeks, and experiencing massive information overload. Among juggling some RL stuff thrown my way that's kind of knocked me down some.

My time here will be minimized, but I'm still trying to log in, and be here, but finding my RP lacking. I'll be back to normal soon!
Harroghty
Staff
Staff

Post by Harroghty » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:37 pm

I've been locked out of the forums for a while, but I'm back in now. 🖐

I wasn't ignoring you on purpose, but I was working on a lot of the COVID vaccine roll out stuff, then I took paternity leave for a while, etc..
"A man may die yet still endure if his work enters the greater work, for time is carried upon a current of forgotten deeds, and events of great moment are but the culmination of a single carefully placed thought." - Chime of Eons
Skylar
Sword Journeyman
Sword Journeyman

Post by Skylar » Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:43 pm

Welcome back.
"Some of us try hard to make the world a better place than it was when we found it. I know that's what I try to do. I won't always be successful, but that's life."
~Kara Zor-El
Ailyn
Sword Master
Sword Master

Post by Ailyn » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:11 pm

*You have all been poked by the Frosty Mystran*

Also, for the life of me, cannot find the Discord server info anymore.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche